TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Ridgeway Wagyu Website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using Ridgeway Wagyu Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
– These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights.
– We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via an announcement on our Website.
– You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
– When you register to use the Ridgeway Wagyu Website you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password.
– If Ridgeway Wagyu has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Ridgeway Wagyu Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
– The services provided by the Ridgeway Wagyu Website do not include the provision of computer or other necessary equipment to access the Website. To use the Website, you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.
– Your access to the Ridgeway Wagyu Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Ridgeway Wagyu will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
– Ridgeway Wagyu retain the right to suspend or cancel your registration.
– Ridgeway Wagyu may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
– You can cancel this agreement at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using the Ridgeway Wagyu Website. The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Ridgeway Wagyu Website shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
– The Ridgeway Wagyu Website is provided by Ridgeway Wagyu without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
– As a convenience to Ridgeway Wagyu customers, the Ridgeway Wagyu Website may include links to other websites or material. Ridgeway Wagyu is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages external to their Website.
– Prices displayed in our online shop are based on the Typical Weight (+/-) of each product. As this is a natural product, Ridgeway Wagyu has to to allow for a certain amount of variation in the weight of the product provided.
– If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you. Please note that we will attempt to deliver substitute product(s) should selected product(s) be unavailable unless you request us not to do so.
– There will be no contract of any kind between you and us, unless and until, we actually dispatch the goods to you. Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually dispatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment that the goods are dispatched (and not before), a contract will be made between you and us.
– Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form. We will not be liable if we fail to deliver your order due to circumstances beyond our control.
– You can pay by MasterCard or Visa Credit Card, or Debit Card. Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
– Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
– Your credit/debit card will not be charged until your order is ready for dispatch.
– These Product Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and any disputes will be decided only by the Irish courts.
– If any of these Product Terms and Conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.